Ski pass (“around Visp”)
5 ski areas, 90km of pistes and only 1 ski pass. The ski pass “around Visp” is valid on all lifts in Unterbäch, Bürchen/Törbel, Eischoll, Visperterminen and Gspon.
|Choice of 5 out of 7 days||221.00||182.00||149.00||25.00|
*9.15 a.m. – 1 p.m. or 11.45 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Season tickets (“around Visp”)
|Season ticket ski*||549.00||459.00||384.00||60.00|
|Season ticket ski advance sale***||438.00||366.00||307.00||60.00|
|Winter hiking pass**||150.00||150.00||100.00||—|
|Winter hiking pass advance sale***||150.00||150.00||100.00||—|
* Valid on all lifts in Unterbäch, Bürchen/Törbel, Eischoll, Visperterminen and Gspon.
**Valid on all chairlifts in Unterbäch, Bürchen/Törbel, Eischoll, Visperterminen and Gspon (excluding ski/snowboard).
*** Advance booking from 1 October 2021 – 11 November 2021.
SKI PASS WITH SPAGHETTI
Family Sunday Hit
Every Sunday families can benefit from a very special combined offer, the Family Sunday Hit “Skipass with Spaghetti”:
> Two parents with all their own children up to 16 years: CHF 139.00
> One parent with all their own children up to 16 years: CHF 97.00
The offer can be purchased directly at the ticket offices of the mountain railways in Unterbäch, Bürchen-Törbel, Eischoll, Gspon and Visperterminen.
In Unterbäch the vouchers can be redeemed in the Alpenrösli and Ginals mountain restaurants.
Flexible travel with the points card. The number of points listed below is deducted for each use of the lift.
|Points deducted per ski lift||4 Points||4 Points||3 Points|
|Points deduction per chairlift||3 Points||3 Points||2 Points|
The following ski passes are also available from us
Single journeys “one way” and “return” for individual passengers. Special conditions apply for groups of 10 or more (see section on tariff conditions).
|Single trip Unterbäch – Brandalp||8.00||6.00||5.00|
|Return journey Unterbäch – Brandalp||11.00||8.00||6.00|
|Single trip Unterbäch – Seefeld (Ski touring ticket)||23.00||23.00||17.00|
COMFORTABLE & CHEAP ON THE SLOPES
Buy the Snow’n’Rail combined offer Unterbäch at a Swiss railway station of your choice and benefit from a 20% reduction on the journey by public transport and the Unterbäch ski pass. This way you can travel comfortably and without stress to your winter holidays and save money at the same time.
The Snow’n’Rail Combi includes the following benefits:
> 20% discount on the public transport to Unterbäch and back
> A reduced 1-, 2- or 6-day ski pass for the whole region “around Visp” (Unterbäch, Bürchen-Törbel, Eischoll, Gspon and Visperterminen).
> One free luggage transport for the outward and return journey worth CHF 12.00 each (only with the purchase of a 6-day ski pass)
- All prices in CHF incl. VAT. Subject to change – The rates communicated at the ticket offices of the mountain railways apply.
- Prices in Euro at the daily exchange rate.
- Group rate: Special rates apply for groups of 10 or more. Please contact us.
- Discount: GA/Halbtax/Swis Travel Pass are not valid.
- Winter prices only valid with the “Region-Oberwallis.ch” guest card! Without guest card surcharge (see tariff list). You will receive the guest card when you check in at the hotel or from your landlord.
- To benefit from the local prices, you must have your residence in the Upper Valais (blue card).
- Reduction: The date of birth is decisive for the reduction. The following tariff categories apply:
Adults: from 2000
Infants: 2013 and younger
- All ski passes, with the exception of single-ride / multiple-ride tickets (Brand I / II chairlift) and points tickets, are personal and non-transferable.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Reka-Checks and Reka-Card are accepted as means of payment.
- Additional deposit fee per chip card: CHF 10.00
- Families: One or both parents together with their own children up to 16 years of age – On presentation of an ID card, credited against the total amount receive 5% when purchasing three or more ski passes.
- The SBU General Terms and Conditions apply.
Transport with the chairlift
- Transport of goods that can be transported on the same chair as the person is free of charge.
- A fee of CHF 3.00 is charged for bikes.
- 2 pieces of luggage (1 hand luggage and one suitcase) per person are included in the fare. All other luggage is charged at a flat rate of CHF 5.00 (except for ski, sledge and bobsleigh transport).