ONLINE-TICKETSHOP SPORTBAHNEN UNTERBÄCH (SBU)
1. Why should I book via the SBU online ticket shop?
You get the best possible price online, i.e. the price of the online ticket is never higher than the price of the ticket that can be purchased with the guest card at the ticket office. If you book earlier, you will benefit from better conditions than at the ticket office.
2. What do I need to be able to buy in the online ticket shop?
All online purchases require an internet-enabled computer or smartphone/tablet and a valid credit card.
3. Do I need to register for this?
Yes, you must provide your surname, first name, address, telephone number and a valid email address in order to purchase.
4. Until when can I buy tickets online?
Online tickets can be booked at any time. However, early booking is recommended.
5. Are tickets purchased online transferable?
No. These services are personal and non-transferable. In the event of a check, personal identification must be shown. In case of misuse, the general terms and conditions of Sportbahnen Unterbäch apply.
6. Do I get my money back if I do not use tickets purchased online?
Once you have successfully completed the purchase process, it is binding. The SBU GTCs apply.
7. Can I buy tickets for other people?
Yes, you only need the personal details of the persons.
8. How do I receive my tickets after purchase?
Once your booking has been completed, you will receive an official booking confirmation by email. When you top up your SwissPass or Keycard, your card will be activated automatically when you pass through the turnstile. If you do not have a SwissPass or Keycard, you will receive a voucher. The voucher can be exchanged for the corresponding ticket at the SBU sales point in printed or digital form on your smartphone. Please note that if you do not have a data carrier, a deposit of CHF 10.00 per ticket will automatically be charged. This deposit will be returned to you when you return the keycard to our sales outlet.
9. Do you offer special offers in the Online Ticket Shop? How can I benefit from them?
Yes. Subscribe to the Unterbäch Tourism newsletter and follow Unterbäch Tourism on Facebook to hear about early bird and last minute promotions.
10. How do I know if my booking has been successfully completed?
Once the booking process has been completed, you will immediately receive a binding booking confirmation from us to your email address.
11. Who can I contact if I have any questions?
We will be happy to provide you with information and answer any questions you may have about the Online Ticket Shop at email@example.com or by telephone on 027 934 56 56.
Unterbäch, November 2021